Cleanergetic develops renewable projects from the earliest stage.
Developing countries face limitation on energy resources, especially in rural areas. Even if they have natural resources like sun, wind, waste or water, they do not have access to energy. This is
a fundamental obstacle to economical and social development, but it is also an opportunity if we are able to overcome.
The benefits of this concept are:
- It increases local busnisses and entrepreneurship.
- Better productivity of local production (coffee, cocoa, sugar, rice).
- Creates qualified jobs and develop skills.
- Rural migration to urban areas dimishes.
- Rural income is increased.
- Better health, education, access to information and safety to population.
- Social tension is lower and there is a political benefit.
Our added value contribution includes:
- Use a design that is effective to cover real needs.
- Expert components identification.
- Correct installation involving and training local workforce.
- Adequate operation and maintenance enabling young entrepreneurs to be qualified for the task.
- Remote supervision and control of all installations.
- Ensure that resources for electrification and fee payment are existent.